Saturday, March 11, 2006

what is up?


ok, i don't know what is up. monday i went to hang out with wade and his mom jeanette all day. now while i like wade a lot, he is way too old for me and too loud with all that barking. at least jeanette is generous with the snacks so spending the day there was pretty cool. jeanette also played ball with me constantly so that was good too.

then on tuesday i went to reesa's and jim's work for the whole day. holy cow did those people expect a lot from one bulldog. play play play. no rest for me at all.

then when i came home on tuesday my bathroom was all messed up. damn those people i live with. can't they just let things be and live without changing their environment? i swear, they can't go more than a month without switching something. now, my bathroom is up for a change.

paint first. some counter. who knows what's next? i am actually afraid. my water bowl might go missing. what is wrong with my people that they can't let things be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home