Wednesday, January 04, 2006

bed hawg dawg


so apparently now i'm a bed hawg.

those crazy people i live with don't seem to realize that we live in canada and it gets cold in the house at night even though i have a thick fir coat. they have blankets and each other so what's a girl supposed to do?

well, let me tell you, it's best to wait until they're asleep. then i snuggle right up and push as hard as i can. the female is a bit lighter so it's easy to get plenty of space. plus she feels sorry for me if i'm cold. the other night, i managed to push her into the guestroom and have a whole 1/2 of a king sized bed to myself. hahaha!

now the male, he's a different story. i just scratch the bed and he picks me up in his sleep, like my own private elevator. sweet! then, before he settles back under the covers, i steal his spot. well, that doesn't work very often, so then i go and snuggle right up and put my head on his head. or neck. or butt. or whatever seems to be comfiest. he complains a lot about his sore necks. i guess my head is heavy.

anyway, the female woke me up. the people went to bed early because they are going to the gym while i sleep in and wait for their return – and my breakfast, but she couldn't sleep so she went to my room (the office) and wrote some ads or something. when she got back into bed, she woke me up, so now i'm the one who can't sleep. sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home