Saturday, January 21, 2006

back to normalish


so everyone's home now. but i've noticed that my people are not eating all the good things they used to. it's a good thing that i like fish because my people are eating a lot of cat food these days. and they aren't sharing with me quite as much for some reason. it's a good thing grandma bought me lots of treats for christmas. otherwise, i might start wasting away.

other than that, they are back at work so i get my naps. they have been getting up quite early on some days, but that's fine with me. i just go ahead and find the warmest spot on the bed, then go back to sleep until they come and wake me up for breakfast, ball and a walk. not necessarily in that order. then when they leave, i either go and sleep in the office or on one of the landings until someone gets home and is ready to play ball. i have a very nice life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home