Sunday, January 15, 2006

dawg gone


well, so one of my people hasn't been here for about a week. that's not true, he came home for a couple hours, packed up a big bag and left again. all these suitcases got me excited: i thought i was going to grandma's house and i was anticipating the roasts, cheese and other delicious treats i don't get at home.

no such luck. mom's here. and she stayed up really late the first night dad was gone. or should i say early since she was at the computer until 3 am. doesn't she know i need my beauty sleep?

well, i guess i shouldn't complain. she does let me get a lot of sleep during the day. and actually she's been good about playing ball when i want.

i even got her to play ball last night at 11. dad would never do that. i think she was feeling guilty since she went shopping all afternoon with her friend, came home, fed and walked me, then went to the friend's house for dinner and a movie. the way i look at it, that's good guilt!

today it looks like she'll be around. it's 9:30 and she's in sweats, so she's not going to work. doesn't mean she won't be working today though. but that's fine with me. she'll feed me plenty of cookies to keep me quiet. it's going to be a great day, i can just tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home