Tuesday, December 20, 2005

dawg tired/dawgritos

i'm sorry but when are the days getting longer? it's too dark and it's making me sleepy. and hongry. yes, i know i spelled it wrong but that's the way it makes me feel: really round like an o.

sometimes my people buy these delicious cheezy crunchy chips. i think they're called dawgritos or something like that. yummy. deliciously cheesy. but i don't think it's real cheese. so do you spell it cheez? who knows. i'm no good at spelling. just smelling.

anyway, my people are getting all weird. they put up some kind of tin foil fake tree in the living room. what the hell? did they think they could fool me? they don't even let me sleep on that couch. little do they know that when they're not home, it's my favourite place for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home