Saturday, March 18, 2006

sleepy saturday


everything seems to be back to normal -- except for my bathroom. there is sawdust on the floor and no doors on the cabinets. no lights either. weird. and when i go into the guest room, there's stuff everywhere in there.

i have a sneaking suspicion that the people with the cameras are coming back. hopefully this will be the start of my acting career. i could do with a job. lord knows my writing career isn't panning out, but maybe i should spend more time at the keyboard and less time dreaming about it.

speaking of dreaming, i've been getting loads of sleep. and the sun has come back so i can often find a nice sunbeam to lay in. well, until i get too hot and my panting wakes me up.

my people have all of a sudden become major slobs. i'm not sure what's going on. dishes left on the counter. mugs and glasses on the coffee table. pots and pans sitting in the sink. if i just had an opposable thumb i'd try to tidy up. and the laundry's piling up too. i'm not sure what's going on with that. if the washer and dryer weren't up so high, i'd get on that chore.

who am i kidding? i hate cleaning and chores. there's no way, opposable thumb or not, that i'm lifting a paw to help. my people are my servants, not the other way around.

speaking of serving, they haven't been giving me as many under the table tidbits as usual. i guess it's because i've been feeling a bit off. a girl can't always be regular or avoid the occasional accident when her toilet is the great outdoors. hopefully whatever it is works itself out or it's gonna be those nasty crunchies as my only source of sustainence. they won't even give me my delicious marrobones when they think i'm not 100%. maybe that's the problem -- they've got to be chock full o' fibre.

i'm starting to feel a bit sleepy. well, it is almost noon and i've been up for hours, playing ball with my people. they really like that game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home