Monday, March 20, 2006

bulldawg spa: i smell wet dog

what a horrible weekend. as i mentioned in my last post, everything seemed back to normal. that is until my people decided it was time for a pedicure on saturday afternoon.

at least they don't use those garden shear clippers any more. with my black nails and my 1/2 pink, 1/2 black nails, it was just hell, praying that my people didn't cut too much off. now they use a special tool that files my nails. it makes a terrible sound but at least the whole process is over in minutes.

so i thought that was it. it was traumatic enough, although the pedicure was accompanied by plenty of cookies and lots of ball playing. i guess that made it almost ok.

then on sunday afternoon, i was just minding my own business, sleeping and following my people around when they conned me into going upstairs to our bedroom. i thought i was going to play some ball, which in fairness, i did, but not until much later.

before i knew what was happening i smelled wet dog. i was in the shower covered with soap. at least my people use warm water and nice smelling soap. and plenty of towels. well, that just about wrecked my weekend. well, until i got to play ball for an hour to dry off. now i look white, clean and my fur is fluffy. sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home