Thursday, December 20, 2007

so i haven't written in a long time

that's because i've been living with my old people and they are home all of the time so it's really hard to use their computer. they also used to have a terrible computer. it didn't have a picture of that fruit with a bite out of it so i'm not even sure if it was a computer. anyway, they got a computer like the ones i'm used to but i have to wait until they go to the doctor to use it.

you'll probably have more to read from me really soon since i hear that i am moving to somewhere called usa. i don't know exactly where that is, but it sounds a little like uga and he's an online friend of mine like chowder.

i've been told by the old people that i have a nice big yard and new friends like buzz the chocolate lab next door. i also heard that my new house has lots of tile which will be nice for my belly when it's hot.

my people are coming to get me in a few days. i hate riding in the car, but i am going to try so hard to be good. i know that my panting in the car upsets the humans because they get worried about me overheating.

maybe i'll just try to sleep. my snoring doesn't really seem to bother them. in fact, the female human snores louder than me. i didn't think it was possible.

i hope the old people come and visit soon. maybe they'll bring gravy and balls. ok, maybe no gravy. i think i am a bit too fluffy. my male human has made a lot of comments to me about something that sounds like dye it. i sure hope they're not changing my fur color just because i am a little plump.

anyway, i will write more from usa once i get there. which will be soon i'm told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home