Sunday, May 13, 2007

oh happy day!

so yesterday the male human and i got up early and went in the car. the female human is nowhere to be found. i keep hearing about how she’ll be back soon, but frankly it’s more bed for me, so I hope she doesn’t show up anytime soon.

i was thrilled to find out that it wasn’t back to the vet but after a while we were at grandma and grandpa’s house. oh happy day! i enjoyed the non-stop treat buffet: cookies, kilbassa, roast beef, cheese from the next door neighbour, more cookies. honestly, it’s a wonder I could squeeze in any crunchy stuff but I know fibre is good for me.

we also played a ton of ball and I got to be outside in the yard most of the time. it was fantastic. i love that big yard.

apparently, i am going to get to spend more time in the big yard. the male human keeps talking about a place called tex ass. not sure where that is, but apparently it’s far. it sounds like an animal. but once I get there, I have a big yard waiting for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home