Tuesday, July 24, 2007

fluffier

well, i have no idea where the female human is but i don't care.

see, i'm at grandma and grandpa's house. and they feed me snacks pretty much whenever i want. all i have to do is go to the door and they'll let me out. when i want to play ball, i just get one and someone throws it. sweet!

the only problem with this whole arrangement is that i'm getting slightly fluffy, despite my exercise. maybe it's those damn royal gala apples. or the bananas. it certainly isn't the buttered toast or the kilbassa or the cheese cubes. i know, it's the crunchy stuff! well, i'll show them, i just won't eat it.

the male human seems to be gone most of the time too. again, i don't mind because he tells my old people that they are feeding me too many snacks. what does he know? he's never here. and what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home